Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Half Birthday!!

Yes, I know what you're thinking. But I'm a new mom! Cut me some slack :) We really had a fun time and I tried my best to make it super fun for Gabby. I think she enjoyed her first party. Here's some picture proof:

Who says we can't enjoy cake?

She loved playing with it...I think she only ate a tiny piece...haha

I am happy that my little baby is six months old, but at the same time I wonder, where did the time go?? I guess this is just the start of me wishing for the old days. She's just so cute and wonderful and smart and talented every second and I love her even more. I don't want her to change and then I see how much more beautiful and amazing she can be and then fall in love with the new and improved her! It's a never-ending cycle, isn't it? Just for fun, I wanted to upload the memory video for her half-birthday party. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Katelyn said...

So cute! I can't believe she ate cake! Congrats on making it to the 6 month mark! I hope everyone is doing great!

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!