Monday, September 27, 2010

Toddler? NOT YET! PLEASE!!


















I don't think I've told everyone on here, but Gabby's been crawling ever since she was 4 and a half months. Nobody told me that wasn't normal until it was too late! Now, starting at 6 months, she's walking around on everything. Not quite by herself yet, but it's pretty close. The pediatrician gave up being surprised and said in order to find her normal, she would just consider her a 10 month old and everything seems fine. I thought that was pretty funny...and good advice :)

So that's a picture of her standing up on the couch trying to get to me. I just love her!


We also found out a couple days ago that she has started teething! She was being fussy and we happened to think to check, not expecting to find anything when...SURPRISE!...there was a tooth! It's just a tiny little thing poking out, but I think it's cute. Today I was taking pictures of her and she just happened to open her mouth BIG and WIDE so I zoomed in to see if I could see the tooth and there it was! Right there on the bottom middle on her right side. It's sad but adorable!


And just so I don't seem extremely weird for posting that close up of her mouth, here's the original. Baha...so cute!


I found a gymnastics place in the area that does a class for infants from 4 months - 10 months so I'm thinking about doing something like that with her.

Now some news about us for once! Tim and I want to get into better shape but neither one of us are the "work out in a gym" type so I'm trying to figure out ways to make it fun. I really want to do dance lessons but Tim is apprehensive. He thought maybe we could do gymnastics for adults, like tumbling or something but I can't find anywhere that does that! I was pretty sad because I got all excited! I've always wanted to figure out how to get my body to do a back-hand-spring. Whenever I tried it in cheerleading I just couldn't get past the round-off!

So I started searching for places to do ballroom dance lessons, figuring it would be super easy to find that in this area and I still had a hard time. If anyone knows a good place that's not $5000 a month, let me know!

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Leave it to Janae to have a little prodigy baby! She is darling.

Katelyn said...

What have you been slipping into your breastmilk? ha ha ha. Way to go Gabby, though you've got your hands full chasing after her already! Good luck! She's super cute.