Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our Little Gabber :)

Let's just say she was well-named. She is definitely a gabby! It really makes me wonder how she thinks we sound...




In other news, I've been better about eating. For some reason I have this issue where I always forget to eat...but I'm trying to do better :) In my attempt, I've kept the kitchen clean and I've started to make fun foods! Last night I made Broccoli Cheddar Rolls and today I made some Cream-filled Cupcakes. Soooooo good! I really do love cooking. I don't know why I don't do it more. I feel very accomplished and healthy (even if the food isn't...). There's just something amazing about knowing exactly what is in the food. Plus, I've always loved following instructions so recipes are super exciting to me :) Mostly everything I make turns out really really tasty. The only thing I need to work on now is making things look a little prettier...haha. Oh well. It's not like I want to start a restaurant or anything, right?

2 comments:

Meg said...

Haha! Oh, she's too cute!

Francesca said...

I agree, cooking is fulfilling. Thanks for the comment on my birth story. It really helped a lot. Love you!!!