Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving a day early! We're out in Cameron Park right now at my family's house enjoying the not-so-peaceful sounds of nephews running all over and wearing out the uncles! I wasn't originally going to say this, but Janae just reminded me how jealous i am that she's not involving me in choosing the stuff for the reception, but rather talking to my mom and my sister- that's what i get for being a groom. I'd imagine i have to go through this because she got to sit back and relax when we were all helping plan all of us come down to earth... or something. that was my pathetic attempt to make myself feel better. blah :)

Anyway... life is grand :) We got to fly together yesterday and planes are so much better when you don't have to worry about armrests! the back support still stinks, but that's another story. I was amused by an Audrey Hepburn movie that she brought... don't worry, Carey Grant was in it too. Anyway, we got our ENGAGEMENT PICTURES BACK! They're pretty amazing. Janae chose out her favorites and put them up on facebook, but if any of you were curious as to what the rest of them look like (there are many awkward looking ones- we basically made up all the poses ourselves), i'll link this blog to it. ENJOY!

http://jarviedigital.smugmug.com/gallery/6612782_rum9P

4 comments:

eric and girls said...

Hey Tim and Janae this is Sandy (Tim's cousin). I am Trish's sister. Congrats to the 2 of you, how exciting. But, I must say that it is weird calling Tim "Tim". So if you don't mind can I still call you Timmy? It's like calling my brother Johnny "John". It's just not right.

Tim said...

permission granted :)

eric and girls said...

Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

cheap hollister gjujymnq hollister outlet uk pbbihnmj hollister outlet qubauhvm hollister sale uk inwqhyuf hollister sale knbrekmf hollister uk sale vanuedhj hollister uk smtdwsze hollister bbvdxeng