Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sparkles!

Hello all! Welcome to our new blog!

Uhh...I don't know how to start this...so I'm just going to tell you what we've been up to! We went shopping for a ring the other day. It was an interesting experience. We went to Goldsmith Jewelers and looked at every single case in the store. The guy was really nice and after a while, he figured out the type we liked, so it got easier with each section. I personally am not a big fan of making decisions quickly, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...Tim could tell I didn't want to choose and he laughed at me a few times. What a punk.

We ended up picking the perfect one though! Yay! We'll post pictures as soon as it's done...we're pretty excited! We're probably going to wait to announce our engagement to the WORLD until we have it, but we've started all the planning for the wedding. If anyone wants to help, that would be excellent, because we seem to be a little confused about most things in this process =) We've made a list of what we need to figure out, and I got all freaked out this morning when I realized that we had to cram SO many things into this month! But then I remembered that everything would be ok because I rememberd exactly what we were planning for! This is so amazing and exciting! We're getting married! AH!

No comments: